cLuTcH

New Member!

Howdy all :wavey:, just bought my first Mini this year and am absolutely IN LOVE. I heard about this group from another Mini owner at a car show in Manassas and plan on sending in my $35 (or is it 17 this time of the year?) this week. This is one of the only forums my new jobs draconian filtering software will allow me to access so I'll be a regular on the forums. =) Anyone here good at putting together sig lines? I would toss someone a few bucks if they could put together a sig line for me with a pic of my Mini in it.

Anyway, just wanted to say a quick Hi! I think the first event ill be able to attend will be the picnic in Severna Park so hope to meet you all for real then.

Stats: Clutch - '04 MCS out of Glen Burnie. Black on Black, lotsa chrome, sun, xenon, no aftermarket performance upgrades (yet).

hey clutch im new too, i just bought last week an 06 mcs with jcw kit. im gonna go to the picnic in severna park. where r u from? i live in annapolis, acutally in Arnold.

Nice, I was at Mini of Sterling checking out the JCW they had there. Friggin sweet! I actually just moved to Glen Burnie from Miami about a year ago. Originally from the Northern Va area (Alexandria).

Thanks for the welcomes all! Look forward to seeing you at the picnic!

Welcome to the club; i look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event. Come say hi next time you are up at MoS; i'll be in the service lane. Krut is also over in the MINI sales department.

'03 JB MCS- SOLD: JCW front bumper, intake, exhaust, brakes, CF dash, 15% pulley, Multifunction Steering Wheel retrofit, Euro white taillights, Factory Driving Lights, Wyvern Motorsports Rear Seat Delete, and more....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome clutch, I have had my Mini for about 5 months now

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to the club; i look forward to meeting you at an upcoming event. Come say hi next time you are up at MoS; i'll be in the service lane. Krut is also over in the MINI sales department.

Thanks, will do! BTW, the sales manager (I think thats who he was) at Mini of Sterling is a bit of a ****. My brother and I were in picking up a part on Saturday morning (dressed for a Saturday morning) and he greeted us by saying "Are you guys here to look at used cars?" :rolleyes: And when I said jokingly "Whats the chance I could take that JCW out for a spin", he replied "Buy one and you can drive it all you want". Not really the way I would treat a coustomer and a perspective customer. I am really pushing my brother hard to buy a Mini. Yet another reason to go next door to Carmax.

Before you do that, I would be honored to have you visit me at Mini of Alexandria. We are the newest MINI dealer in the metro area. Better yet, come with the club for a members pre opening tour! Green Cactus has the info, or you can PM/e-mail me.

Cheers!!

Better yet, come with the club for a members pre opening tour! Green Cactus has the info, or you can PM/e-mail me.

Cheers!!

All the more reason to encourage him to join the club first. :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

nice looking mini

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome to our website, Lindsay! Nice MINI - I see that you have blacked out your chrome too. :top:

Consider becoming a full member - you get full access to our forums, a T-shirt, membership card and discount at all DC-region MINI dealerships and participating vendors!

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129