smoke789

Paintless Dent Removal Party

Had a great time, always good to convert someone to the PD side.

Lona, have you found the impromtu PD on Zparkle?

I was in class all day when I read this. Drove me crazy! Couldn't wait to get home and walk around Zparkle to see what you did. I didn't even put my stuff down, but carried everything around the car twice. You got me. I didn't find any plasti-dip. You made me look. :ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

I was in class all day when I read this. Drove me crazy! Couldn't wait to get home and walk around Zparkle to see what you did. I didn't even put my stuff down, but carried everything around the car twice. You got me. I didn't find any plasti-dip. You made me look. :ahhhhh::ahhhhh::ahhhhh:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Awesome use of emoticon Lona

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I figured that would freak you out :rofl:

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

I figured that would freak you out :rofl:

She even had me out there, walking around her car, searching for any sign of PD. Secretly, I kept hoping there would be something there but alas, you let me down and Zparkle and Lona are not yet full ordained members of the PD elite... Unless you count the Frontier that is...

I do think it would look awesome to black out the "Z" emblems and the matte chrome door handles...

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

She even had me out there, walking around her car, searching for any sign of PD. Secretly, I kept hoping there would be something there but alas, you let me down and Zparkle and Lona are not yet full ordained members of the PD elite... Unless you count the Frontier that is...

I do think it would look awesome to black out the "Z" emblems and the matte chrome door handles...

Sorry, but not getting in that dog house. The blacked out emblems would look good.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

So I can't resist a PD story. Before Tigger was repainted I was letting people sign him with a sharpie. I was visiting Craig and Lona and I see Wardell looking out towards Tigger with a strange look. I ask him what's up, but he won't reply, just the LOOK

So I go out there and Craig is highlighting the flames with orange plasti dip. It looked GOOD!!!!

I think everyone was waiting for me to flip out, but he made Tigger more orange.

Touch him NOW and die! :ambulance:

but I loved those PD flames :top:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg