PSUMINI

Rear ended! Need suggestions for collission repair

Just got rear ended on my way home from work. Does anyone have any recommendations for a shop to do bumper repair in the Sterling area?

2006 MINI Cooper R50 'Austin': WMW CAI, Borla Exhaust, Sprint Booster, R81/Imola/Holies

1980 Austin Mini 'Nigel': 1293cc MORSPEED Stage 1 Engine, HiLo Suspension

D&V Autobody in Sterling - (703)661-8545. Talk to Kevin, and tell him that you're from DC Metro MINIs (you may have to explain that we're the local MINI Cooper club) and that Haemish sent you.

(They are working on my MINI, and they come highly recommended from many sources, that's why I picked them. I don't get any kickbacks or anything, but I am ultimately hoping to convince them to become a club vendor!)

Anything to save a MINI that can't be replaced or replicated! (1st Gens like ours can't any more)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Yup...D&V Autobody. You can tell Kevin that Darryl from Odds and Ends Detailing sent you as well. We do business together on a pretty regular basis.
...and there's one of my independent sources that I got the recommendation from. :)

The others? Another body shop (yes, a competitor!) and parts technicians at a car dealership. All people that work in the car business, all independent folks who likely don't know each other and who don't have anything to gain directly from getting D&V more business. :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Awesome, I will definitely check out D&V. No one was hurt and the damage isn't too bad - just the rear bumper.

2006 MINI Cooper R50 'Austin': WMW CAI, Borla Exhaust, Sprint Booster, R81/Imola/Holies

1980 Austin Mini 'Nigel': 1293cc MORSPEED Stage 1 Engine, HiLo Suspension

I third D&V :top: They work with major insurances and work with them directly, saving a magnitude of heart/headache. I've had Clubby and my previous Jetta in there for non-insurance claims and my parents have had two cars in there as well, one being an insurance claim. Family-run, nice folks, and on-par with pricing

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe