Odds and Ends

Winter Glass Prep

Winter Glass Special

If you haven't tried the Adam's Glass Sealant, wait til you see how water beads and simply runs right off. You don't even need your wipers over approx 35MPH It helps snow and ice from sticking too!

Here's what you get:

16oz Adam's Glass Cleaner

2 pk Adam's Glass Towels

4oz Adam's Glass Sealant

1 Microfiber applicator pad

Purchase the above kit and I'll clean, clay, and apply it to your windshield FREE while you wait.

A savings of over 17%......yours for 41.00. CASH or CHECK ONLY at this price. Credit card price slightly higher. Offer good through Nov 16, 2013.

Winter Glass Special

If you haven't tried the Adam's Glass Sealant, wait til you see how water beads and simply runs right off. You don't even need your wipers over approx 35MPH It helps snow and ice from sticking too!

Here's what you get:

16oz Adam's Glass Cleaner

2 pk Adam's Glass Towels

4oz Adam's Glass Sealant

1 Microfiber applicator pad

Purchase the above kit and I'll clean, clay, and apply it to your windshield FREE while you wait.

A savings of over 17%......yours for 41.00. CASH or CHECK ONLY at this price. Credit card price slightly higher. Offer good through Nov 16, 2013.

I was really impressed with this stuff at the detailing clinic

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I just wanted to say that Mark and I both have this Adam's treatment on our MINI's windshields. It is exceeding our expectations in quality. I think Mark applied it over a month ago and last weekend driving home from Williamsburg he barely needed wipers even though it was raining heavily. The rain just beads up and flies away.

Amazing stuff!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg