PSUMINI

Just picked up a classic

Hey guys and gals,

Just picked up a 1980 Austin Mini named Nigel. Thinking about bringing him to PMoA on Saturday!

https://plus.google.com/u/1/photos/yourphotos?pid=5936115572593603762&oid=109084188865249896968

2006 MINI Cooper R50 'Austin': WMW CAI, Borla Exhaust, Sprint Booster, R81/Imola/Holies

1980 Austin Mini 'Nigel': 1293cc MORSPEED Stage 1 Engine, HiLo Suspension

YAY!!! another classic! :top: idk if im gonna make it down to Alexandria tomorrow, my plans are very up in the air right now maybe ill catch you at another event

Not to hijack, but are you planning on bringing the duck to MTTB5.

You should bring Nigel too

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

ya as long as everything is still running ok, *knock on wood*, i took the duck last year but only made it half way around the beltway, i dipped out at my exit cause i was alone, new to the car and my gas gauge didnt work so i was really nervous about running out of gas in the middle of 495. I have a rule that i dont take it across state lines with out a buddy incase of mechanical issues but this year my dad is gonna do the full loop so i should be good to go :top:

i think Chuck is gonna try and make it and if James is in town and he gets his steering problem fixed he might come too