john171

Watkins Glen International Tour de Marque - Mini

OK, here we go!

For anyone wanting to caravan/convoy up.

Several Carlisle MINI members are traveling to Watkins Glen on Thursday, Sep. 5. We are going to meet here:

http://goo.gl/maps/BlqLr

between 12:45 and 1:00PM.

That is a Shell Station, you can fuel up, body and MINI, check all fluid levels, body and MINI. We will hit the road as close to 1:15 as possible.

I know of several members of C3M that are going to this event, we will be looking for word from those that want to travel with us. You can post on either site as I am set up to receive notifications.

Hi there - Am I mistaken, or did I see listed a couple of weeks ago a "Meet and Greet" for September 21 at the Alexandria Mini Dealership? I don't see it listed now. Anyone fill me in please? Thanks - Nora
Yep, it's still on the 21st. All finalized events are always posted in the event calendar (click Calendar in the top menu row). :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

ok, which is it? The header says it's a Shell station, but the map says Sunoco. We want to be sure to meet up with the group, so any clarification would be helpful.

Katie, I think it's a Sunoco based only on the fact that I saw hardly any Shell stations up that way when we drove through on Labor Day.

BTW the little jaunt through Harrisburg is a PITA. Lots of traffic lights. Once you get through that, it's smooth sailing. There are a few areas under construction on 15, but it flows well.

Y'all have fun! :wavey: