1975_mini

Another classic on the market

I'm just going to go take it from there house. I don't think they will mind right?

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

If this one was for sale when I was looking at buying my Scion xB, I would have bought it instead. :banghead:

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Sell the Scion... :p

It would take to long, and a classic isn't the ideal car to cross the country in. Haha

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

It would take to long, and a classic isn't the ideal car to cross the country in. Haha

Great gas mileage and they sell roof racks for them. If it doesn't fit in a mini do you really need it.

You may get some second looks with your bike strapped to the roof.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Considering my bike is about as long as the classic it would fit on a roof rack. I would need clothes, junk food, cooler full of energy drinks, and a portable speaker for the mad beats yo'.