jcooper

M7 Tuning

If its in the 2nd gen section then it should.

+1

Seen a few M7 Intakes at previous Dragons. R56 should be an option.

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

i have one in the garage that i can let you use to test fit, but there is no way to test fit with out pulling out the entire factory air box. I agree with everyone else as long as it is the same air box it should fit. it is definitely a tight fit and takes up all the space under the hood. If you have added a strut bar you will likely run into fit issues.

I am down is fredericksburg so likely a bit out of the way.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

i have one in the garage that i can let you use to test fit, but there is no way to test fit with out pulling out the entire factory air box. I agree with everyone else as long as it is the same air box it should fit. it is definitely a tight fit and takes up all the space under the hood. If you have added a strut bar you will likely run into fit issues.

I am down is fredericksburg so likely a bit out of the way.

No strut bar currently. Thanks! I'm sure Mach V will be able to determine if it will fit. I'll probably end up having it installed there. Does anyone know where I can find a good lightly used M7 ASG-R for sale?

Also currently have the R90 - 17" CROSS SPOKE COMPOSITE WHEELS on Oliver ( some days I like the way the look other days I don't) I was wondering if anyone was looking to trade wheels or if anyone knew of someone getting rid of a nice looking set? Thanks!