SbNimble

Meet & Greet at MINI of Sterling

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Sterling, Saturday, March 16th from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 21826 Pacific Blvd, Sterling VA 20166

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the vent but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

Did anyone tour the service reception lounge in the BMW building? Spectacular.

Is the new facility open yet? Can't wait to have the old place all to ourselves :top:

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

The new facility is absolutely amazing. It's about 70% complete. The next phase of the new building will be a brand new BMW show room. I've also had to opportunity to get a full tour of the new facility and the "old". The "old" building's service bay will also get a facelift with some new pieces of service equipment, all state of the art. I can't wait to have the "old" building all to our selves!

MoS Meet & Greet......

There should be a "hell to tha nah" option for this one. (put all the lipstick you want on a pig....it's still a pig)

Hit me back when you have the Passport meet & greet.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"BLAK" 2007 MCS , Hypersport Body Kit, Alta 3" Cat-back exhaust, DoS CAI - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ