gnhovis

*SOLD* Set of 4 MINI R90 Wheels, 17x7 inches

For Sale: A set of used 17 inch MINI BBS wheels, style R90, 7 inches wide, offset 48. These came off of a 2002 R53 Cooper S. They have seen lots of miles and show it. They are straight, but dinged, scratched, touched-up and each wheel has a small bit of curb rash (from the previous owner, I swear....). They would make an excellent choice for winter tires. $350 for the set, delivered in the Baltimore/DC area. Shipping available at $40/wheel. Paypal preferred. PM if interested.

Larger photos here.

8279514566_c967602d90_m.jpg

Edited by Scavenger
Update to sold status

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."-- Enzo Ferrari

Spec R53 Racing

GeorgeCo MINI Blog

I am a fan of these. How bad is the curb rash? I couldn't really tell from the pictures.

Not bad. From 5-10 feet you really can't tell. The edges were filed and touched up. I added some higher resolution photos here. You wouldn't win a concourse with these wheels, but certainly passable for a daily driver.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spec R53 Racing

GeorgeCo MINI Blog

Not bad. From 5-10 feet you really can't tell. The edges were filed and touched up. I added some higher resolution photos here. You wouldn't win a concourse with these wheels, but certainly passable for a daily driver.

Pfft, that's not my goal with them anyway. Nor is the curb rash really that bad. Especially since if I do buy them, I would actually powder coat them to be honest. Do you happen to have the BBS center cap or not at all?? If not, I know ebay probably does or something else.

So, all in all, I am interested but wouldn't be able to buy them until potentially after the holidays if you still have them. I don't want you to miss out on a sale if someone is interested though.

They do come with the MINI center caps shown in the photos.

Pfft, that's not my goal with them anyway. Nor is the curb rash really that bad. Especially since if I do buy them, I would actually powder coat them to be honest. Do you happen to have the BBS center cap or not at all?? If not, I know ebay probably does or something else.

So, all in all, I am interested but wouldn't be able to buy them until potentially after the holidays if you still have them. I don't want you to miss out on a sale if someone is interested though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Spec R53 Racing

GeorgeCo MINI Blog