melissa99

Group Tint

Group tint at my house in the City of Fairfax.

(703) 868-1887BsAt4ube4GblQIAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Prices:

Full MINI (Doors, Rear Quarter, Rear Glass)

Cooper - $130

Clubman - $140

Countryman - $160

Sunroofs - add $30

Carlos can accept credit card and cash payments.

Tint Shades:

Carlos would like to know what shade you'd like so that he brings the right stuff for everyone. He carries 50%, 35%, 20% and 5%. He also has blue tint in both 35% and 50%.

Submit any questions you have for Carlos here and I will pass them along.

Here is a draft schedule. Pick your time and I will edit accordingly.

8:30am - monster99

10:00am - LolaMINI

11:30 - break

12:00 - wahoo_shoe

1:30 - TheMichael

3:00 - Se7er

Those not tinting are welcome to come and hang out. I have a cedar playground if anyone wants to bring kids, a deck for relaxing, and an English Bulldog who loves people.

Can you also add info on the prices for the group tint and what tint Carlos will be bringing.

Edit: What's the time we are meeting at your place?

Edited by 68wmcs

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

I'll just stick to legal, don't want the hassle, although if someone before me gets 35% all around I may be enticed to 35% on the front sides. I don't know if that messes him up...

Front Side Windows: 50%

Rear Side Windows: 35%

Rear Windshield: 35%

I'd too like to know some deets about the tint type (3M?) and warranty info..

2011 Clubman S - LzB/Black "Clubby"

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

I may come hang out with you guys for a little while. That's only 3 miles from our place!

Not a bad idea...I'll come and then I can talk to Carlos.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"BLAK" 2007 MCS , Hypersport Body Kit, Alta 3" Cat-back exhaust, DoS CAI - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Look up some reviews on the stuff, people seem happy. Heat rejection seems to be poor, but if it's the QDP (not QD), the tint itself has lifetime warranty and purple-ing doesn't seem to be an issue. Can't figure out if it's dyed or ceramic, I think dyed

I wish I knew what my brother's Mustang has. He's got a gunmetal grey '06 and it's tinted to 35% all the way around and looks beautiful.

Go Wahoos!

Saving Second Base, One Mile at a Time! (Round #3, May 2014) http://info.avonfoundation.org/goto/MShoe

Good to know! I'm considering 50 all the way around due to nighttime vision and such. I wear sunglasses whenever the sun is even remotely out anyways. I think i'd rather the uniform look, but I haven't decided..

Go Wahoos!

well, crap. That filled up fast...

I like the quote from Carlos that Monster99 posted. That Global QDP has some pretty good reviews.

Perhaps we can schedule another tint party after this one. You, myself and I know of at least one other is a nice start.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"BLAK" 2007 MCS , Hypersport Body Kit, Alta 3" Cat-back exhaust, DoS CAI - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Hey guys, I just found out my mom's having outpatient surgery earlier in the week so I'll come early, but may bug out shortly after to go over and help out. Might decide to paint my calipers finally too, so I'll need some sunshine left :tongue:

Go Wahoos!

hey just had a problem with the car so the $$ went to fixing that so i am not going to be able to get the tint so myh spot is now open to the first person

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.