minime331

*SOLD* Hawk rear ceramic brake pads

hey everyone so to day i have a pair of rear ceramic brake pads made by hawk. they have never been used, just taken out of the wrapping to look at.

i would like to get $65 for them OBO.

you are getting rear pads for about $10 off the original price

here is a couple pics

20120819_205917.jpg

20120819_205936.jpg

Edited by Scavenger
Update to sold status

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

bc i am going to get a brake kit pads rotors lines

yea i could use them but i've had them for like 5-6 months and haven't put them on

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

hey everyone so to day i have a pair of rear ceramic

brake pads made by hawk. they have never been used, just taken out of the wrapping to look at.

i would like to get $65 for them OBO.

you are getting rear pads for about $10 off the original price

here is a couple pics

20120819_205917.jpg

20120819_205936.jpg

Hey I think I will buy them. I need to check how much I longer until I need them though. I forgot to check last night when I washed my car.

Hey I think I will buy them. I need to check how much I longer until I need them though. I forgot to check last night when I washed my car.

He's holding them for RickyR53, if he decides not to buy them I'm next in line.:smile:

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

still here i would like to sell them local if i can i am going to be putting them up on NAM soon