68wmcs

68WMCS DIY and mods

Invidia Exhaust installed! Thanks to the help of Craig(for letting me use his garage and tools) and DUB?, I appreciate all the help. MINI Maniacs are a great group of people! :rock:

EDIT: photos added to the bottom of post #2 on the first page.

*Video clip added for anyone interested in the sound on an R53 with Alta 15% SC pulley and CravenSpeed CAI.

EDIT #2: Sorry Craig, my DIY front air splitter/diffuser just came in...

972CD608-4B84-4430-B0A7-A3DB77209C25-5545-0000084005047D2D.jpg

Edited by 68wmcs

03 BRG MINI S: Sold!

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Bought it from a supplier down in CA when I had my Subaru STi. Let me know if you'd like to buy some, I only have flat black.

This is what I have:

e27b4e05.jpg

...and how much:

785661f9.jpg

05 PW Scion xB: D2 Coilovers, XXR 531 16x8, Yakima rack, Yakima basket, WINK, Plaid interior, and a whopping 108 HP!

Invidia Exhaust installed! Thanks to the help of Craig(for letting me use his garage and tools) and DUB?, I appreciate all the help. MINI Maniacs are a great group of people! :rock:

EDIT: photos added to the bottom of post #2 on the first page.

*Video clip added for anyone interested in the sound on an R53 with Alta 15% SC pulley and CravenSpeed CAI.

EDIT #2: Sorry Craig, my DIY front air splitter/diffuser just came in...

972CD608-4B84-4430-B0A7-A3DB77209C25-5545-0000084005047D2D.jpg

No worries man, no worries. Just figure out when you'd like to do the install and we can set something up.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

No worries man, no worries. Just figure out when you'd like to do the install and we can set something up.

Thank you again, but it won't be till after the 15th(typical military payday). I still need to order the center posts.

Did u make the splitter

No, I had a hired gun. There's a member on another forum that makes them. He has the style you see in my picture and the design that fits the aero kit with the center cut out(if you know what I mean). If you'd like his info send me a PM and I'll give it to you. I don't want to put it out on DCMM, because I'm not 100% sure if it violates any forum rules.

Edited by 68wmcs

Thank you Ali! It's a "on a budget" mod too! Didn't cost me anything but a little bit of time.

EDIT: I think I might make another set that resembles the OutMotoring set.

Edited by 68wmcs

Just wanted to say that I had a blast today

~DuB?

Here's one for your "Look what I did over the weekend" file. Look closely though. Safety glasses and all were in place!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Here's one for your "Look what I did over the weekend" file. Look closely though. Safety glasses and all were in place!

Thanks a ton! Pic looks awesome :rock::rock:

'07 MCS | M7 AGS-R| M7 heatshield | RissRacing catless DP | Invidia Q300 | Vmaxx coils | Alta Endlinks

What did you get done

He's the one in the photo above with the sparks. He's cutting my stock exhaust off.

Not going to lie, if someone gave me a Cadillac CTS-V I would have no issues with whatever color they choose. It could be painted with a mural of Barney and Friends playing croquet with Hannah Montana and I would sport it like a Boss! :rock:

Unfortunately this is my other car...And I can't ride it for another 4-6 wks.

0DDB7350-2AF6-440C-97C6-1EF4AF416EE4-7608-00000AECB369682B.jpg

bwa ha ha ha ha:rofl:

Thanks for the support Ali! :biggrin:

Just ordered:

-Hawk Ceramic front pads

-Stubby antenna(I need help with the install):laugh:

-New-ish glovebox

-Glovebox organizer

-Black Jack LED side marker lights

Now, anyone have the tool needed to remove the brake pads before I buy one?

Anyone know where to buy the tool at a decent price?