Nanite

MINI Noobie in Northern VA

Don't pay any attention to me...sometimes I just get stupid crazy. All of my toys I treat as animate objects (names, personalities, etc...).

Blak and I were out bonding just a while ago. I was out looking for something called ONR (Optimum No Rinse). Instead I ended up purchasing Turtle Wax Black Box Kit. That Saville Row MINI Cooper really got my attention.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"BLAK" 2007 MCS , Hypersport Body Kit, Alta 3" Cat-back exhaust, DoS CAI - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Don't pay any attention to me...sometimes I just get stupid crazy. All of my toys I treat as animate objects (names, personalities, etc...).

Blak and I were out bonding just a while ago. I was out looking for something called ONR (Optimum No Rinse). Instead I ended up purchasing Turtle Wax Black Box Kit. That Saville Row MINI Cooper really got my attention.

I name everything too!!!! I also talk to Tigger all the time and sing to him while we're motoring :motor:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

My carpool buddy and I named a dead squirrel who we had seen completely in tact for about two months on the left shoulder of 66W. Every day (starting a week after first sight) we drove by him we'd say hi Stanley, then he became flat Stanley.

Now, my Stanley just shivered.... Not with anticipation either!

Stanley - 2006 MINI Cooper S

Carmen - 2008 MINI Clubman S - The LEGO MINI

Met NHarrison21 at the Mach V event and we had a great time. He gave me some great ideas for Blak and event has me considering SOME Plasti-Dip ideas.:idea:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"BLAK" 2007 MCS , Hypersport Body Kit, Alta 3" Cat-back exhaust, DoS CAI - ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I think we've got a great candidate here to "replay" Happy Happy Joy Joy at the upcoming annual picnic (snicker, snicker, snort, snort)

I regret to inform you that I never was a fan or Ren & Stimpy. I guess I'm too old to appreciate their humor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]