FAST060

Caribbean Beach Party (HRMINIs)

What: Caribbean Beach Party

When: August 4, 2012

Time: 5:00 pm to 10:00 pm

Held on the Grounds of Lake Anna Winery. Join us along with James River, Cooper and Grayhaven wineries for an evening of great wine, exceptional food and Beach Music. Wear your favorite Hawaiian shirt and shag out on the patio under the stars. Taste wines from all four wineries and kick back with a glass of your favorite.

Check www.hovawinetrail.com for details and ticket info.

More Information: No online reservations after 5pm on the previous day. Please call 540.895.5085.

UPDATE

Tentative plan is for a departure from the old steak house parking lot next to Cracker Barrel in Hampton, VA at 9:30 AM on Saturday, August 4th.

Cracker Barrel

106 Market Place Drive

Hampton, VA 23666

We will take a 3 hour tour through the countryside on our way up to the Anna Cabana for lunch. This would be a great point for our friends from other areas to join up.

Anna Cabana

4227 Boggs Drive

Bumpass, VA 23024

From the Anna Cabana, we will take a nice drive around the twisties surrounding Lake Anna. We will then arrive at the Lake Anna Winery around 5 pm.

I know some only want to do a day trip and others want to make it a weekend. I will leave the events after the Beach Party open to whatever you fancy.

Looking forward to getting a good group for this event. Looks to be a good time. There will be four different wineries serving up their wares here.

*** DISCLAIMER ***

This event is hosted by another club, vendor or other non-affiliated individual, it is not organized by DCMM. It is posted here for informational purposes only and DCMM accepts no responsibility for the event planning nor what takes place during the event. Participants shall expect to be subject to the rules and guidelines set forth by the event organizer(s).

*** DISCLAIMER ***

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Kurt just posted this in the HR MINI FB page

Kurt Schmuhl 9:11pm Jul 28

Did the Pre-Drive today! Great Roads! For anyone in the DCMM group coming down, we should hit Exit 110 on I-95 around 12:30 give or take a little bit. We could work out a hook up around there if interested. Let me know.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

In the pre-drive, I found a basic timeline for the entire drive up from Hampton. It is all posted on HRMINI.COM. But as Ali stated, we should cross I-95 around 12:30. Otherwise we will be at the Anna Cabana about 1:15.

Any questions, feel free to contact me or post on the HRMINI FB site or the HRMINI.COM site.