minime331

Megan coilovers

I have also been shopping around for CO's and I just finished having an email conversation with James at Motoringwerks. I had inquired about the H&R's and he said there is an 4-8 week hold on them but H&R will not confirm any dates. He recommended the Speedtech ST's for the MINI. They are built by KW as a more affordable set of CO's for those that do not want to spend the dollars on the KW V1's. He also offered to discount them a little and included the shipping. After reading some reviews, people said the ride quality is still very good and the lower costs are from using slightly different materials. Here is an comparison from the ST website. http://stsuspensions.com/coilovers.php

I am going to do a little more research, but I am pretty sure I will order them tonight or tomorrow :biggrin:

i was just looking at those as well

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

Should I expect a call to reserve garage space? :) All but one of the cuts has healed from Mark's install last weekend so I guess it's time to make more of them!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

James from Motoring Werks just emailed and their last set was sold yesterday. Mine should be shipped end of next week so your cuts have extra time to heal. ;)

Speaking of James - have you been impressed by their customer service? The guy was all over it for my stuff!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Speaking of James - have you been impressed by their customer service? The guy was all over it for my stuff!

Very impressed with his customer service! Last night he was quick to respond to all my questions even as late as 10. Once he knew the order would be delayed, he contacted me to check if that was ok.

2012 Jeep Rubicon

i just got the megan CO in am there nice lookin ill post pics up soon now just need to install

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.

^^Post pictures of how the ride looks with them installed.

will be doing that as soon as i get them on

... i am looking at Megan coil overs. what do you think about them...

Megan Racing is a fake "tuner" brand which sells low quality Chinese manufactured knock off parts. It often looks like better known products but does not hold up. They use lesser quality materials, questionable R&D and have little to no concern for long term performance. Even their name is a play on well known Honda tuner Mugen. I wouldn't install their parts on any car that carries my family.

2006 R53 6 Speed with Aero

British Racing Green

------------------------------------------

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Megan Racing is a fake "tuner" brand which sells low quality Chinese manufactured knock off parts. It often looks like better known products but does not hold up. They use lesser quality materials, questionable R&D and have little to no concern for long term performance. Even their name is a play on well known Honda tuner Mugen. I wouldn't install their parts on any car that carries my family.

well that may be with there older products but every person i have talked to on NAM said that they like them (for the $) and have had no problems at all. i have done research on them for over 3+ months now and haven't seen bad things about them except for the first gen with the coils hitting. if you can fine a bunch of review that say they are bad let me know. now i will say that these are not meant for heavy track use, but i am not going to be doing any track.

for the price they are i like them if money was easy for me i would get KW or other higher $$ once but i like them and from the reviews i've seen i like them

Thats why I kept telling Chris to get VMAXX's!!! :tongue::laugh:

Lets get these bad boys on :top: