TheMichael

Greetings Fellow Motorers!

Oxymoron? :rofl:

Happy Happy Joy Joy

Will - I'd like to see you and someone else replay that at the annual picnic. Board members are exempt but all other club members that are willing to "play" are fair game.......

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Ah, and here I thought the difference between Mini and MINI was merely an over-enthusiastic owner with a caps lock problem. :laugh: Good to be in the know, thank you!

Welcome!

I'm just catching up with a lot of threads but I saw this and giggled. There are a few MINIacs that refuse to use caps, punctuation or proper English but we accept them all the same! :hahaha: Sometimes I feel like I'm being disrespectful by calling my MINI or other MINIs, "car". :embarassed: Could that be added to the list of "You know you're a MINIac when..." ? LOL

Hi, my name is Quitta and I'm a MINIac!

Again, welcome! :wavey:

2009 MCS, HzB/B, CWP, PP, "BLUR" MOTORING ID: SOAR143 - MINI Community Service

2013 JCW GP, Thunder Grey, "SMOKIE" MOTORING ID: FAST060

2014 MCS Clubman, Highclass Gray, "THE ADMIRAL" 

Will - I'd like to see you and someone else replay that at the annual picnic. Board members are exempt but all other club members that are willing to "play" are fair game.......

Funny, I was thinking the exact same thing. R-e-a-l-l-y I was...but I will still be out of the country on vacation then. SORRY :( But perhaps you could convince some other overly enthusiastic MINI owner to participate. I don't think Micheals indoctrination into the cult...cough, cough...I mean, club, will be finished by then. In fact that would be the perfect time for him (or the next new guy) to perform, cross over, and be told the secret handshake. :rofl:

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Shhhhhhh. You weren't supposed to mention the cult until AFTER the "orientation" process....

:) I'm with Bert - I find ways to enjoy my MINI even when traffic has conspired against me. Glad to have another happy owner in the cul... er, I mean, Club!

Oh...right. Who is bringing the Kool-aid to the M&G tomorrow? Not that he'll need it. He seems to be one of us already. :stupid:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

Could that be added to the list of "You know you're a MINIac when..." ? LOL

Hi, my name is Quitta and I'm a MINIac!

Hi, my name is Bert, and this is Ernie, and I am a MINIac!

Just found this site, "You Know You're a MINIac When...

http://www.sjbaker.org/telamom/you_know_when.html

I love some of these. :rofl:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

the pictures have been taken, now I'm just trying to figure out how to upload them.... I eschew most sites that need accounts (flickr, et al) so it might be a challenge...

You should have the option to attach them from your computer, to your post.

Look for the little paperclip icon in the top part of the reply box, next to the lil Smiley face icon.

WASABIFINAL.jpg.7de341e2df68d8efd5c1485317941c11.jpg

flickr