elpollodiablo

Garage Sale

I'm trying to get rid of all my extras to clear out space in my storage unit and utility closet at home. . .so it's time for a garage sale! Figured I'd give you folks a stab before listing it up on NAM or Ebay.

Here's all the mini stuff I've got left:

-2005 OEM CD Player - this is the Alpine made one that works with MP3 CDs - $100

-M7 Aerogel heat shield - goes between the intercooler and intake manifold. Helps prevent heat soak. Sells for ~$130 on the M7 site. $100

-Stock Throttlebody - can't remember where this came from. Does $100

sound reasonable?

-A/C Condensor - it's an aftermarket one, with the radiator I have I had to go stock. Parts shop wouldn't take it back since I had opened it and a few fins got bent. Cost me $100, yours for $50

-DICE Ipod Adapter - Hooks the iPod up to your stock stereo through the CD changer controls. Wasn't working properly when I removed it and installed my aftermarket radio. You're welcome to try installing it on your own stereo to confirm it works before buying. Works way better than the OEM Ipod adapter. I'd like to get $75 for it

-Set of rear control arms (I think that's what they're called) about 1.5-2' long with holes in the end. Set of 4. Free for the taking!

-Marshall Instruments Gauges: this was the special group buy with Special fonts, needles and lighting that matches the mini. All are the scX level electronic ones with memories and stepper motors. http://www.marshallinstruments.com/catalog/scx_silver.cfm (these aren't the proper faces/needles on the gauges but are mechanically the same for reference) I installed 2 of them but never hooked them up. They have a silver (normal interior) bezel but I have one chrome bezel adapter (I had 3 but kept two for my methanol and wideband). . .the two remaining have a scratch in the side of the silver paint so they're not perfect.

Boost Gauge - Originally $169 - Yours for $120

Oil Pressure Gauge plus sender (Seems like the sender was an additional $50 but I can't find the receipt) - Originally $109 yours for $75

Water Temp Gauge - Originally $99 yours for $65

-Stock lower grille - $50

-Stock upper/lower grille in hyper blue/chrome - $50

-Set of OEM fuel injectors - $10

-FIAMM ElGrande horns - lot louder than stock - had unwrapped and threw away the ugly red housings and ended up going with hella supertones instead. Pretty much plug n play. Go for $20 on amazon, yours for <SOLD>

-Voltage intake - currently primed. Never installed. Was $240 new, yours for $150.

-Voltage intake with oversized 3" inlet bore - It's painted hyper blue and looks like a stock intake. Also comes with painted fuse box and ecu covers. I had it custom made to go with the new supercharger but Jan is providing a special intake so I no longer need this one (laaaame). Never installed. I spent $400 on it new, yours for $200.

-Front wheel/fender light, passenger side. This is the curved orange light that goes in the front wheel. Brand new, not sure why I have it. Yours for $10

-OEM Supercharger inlet horn - just a spare, maybe you could port it for a few extra hp? Take it off my hands and it's yours.

-RMW Exhaust - this was the rediculous RMW exhuast that I've had for sale. Too loud for my tastes, I went with the still loud but much quieter magnaflow. It's got a 3" midpipe, 2.25" secondaries and jan's hand fabricated "hushpower" mufflers. also has 3" tips. All stainless. Has a few cracks from getting overheated from an overly hot tune. It's set up with V-Bands so it'll need to be modified/an adapter made to make it fit up to a stock header. Take about 2 hours worth of work to get it repaired. Was originally insanely expensive, It's yours for $500.

-Set of side skirts - OEM with the Cooper S on them, I've got the aero kit, these are perfect and collecting dust, yours for $50

And I think that's it! Shoot me a PM with offers. Cheers!

Edited by elpollodiablo

Alice Cooper - Hyper Blue R53 with a few light mods

???? - Montego Blue 335xi with even lighter mods

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm interested in the side skirts. Can you post a link to something that looks like the ones you have?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

-DICE Ipod Adapter - Hooks the iPod up to your stock stereo through the CD changer controls. Wasn't working properly when I removed it and installed my aftermarket radio. You're welcome to try installing it on your own stereo to confirm it works before buying. Works way better than the OEM Ipod adapter. I'd like to get $75 for it.

Nube here. Will this work with my '11 Harman Kardon upagrded system?

Edited by LostDenverite

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

The "Cooper S" is on the shiny sill plate part of the side skirts - it's what came stock with mine.

http://www.mini-delta.com/b/upload/save_image/EX0075-c.jpg

Hi. I guess I'm trying to figure out what the side skirts look like. Are we talking about the stock black plastic that comes on all MINIs?

P.S. My mistake if we are. I guess I always associated side skirts with an additional accessory.

Edit - it does appear that what you are referring to is the stock black side skirts. Sorry for my idiocy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Stella" 2007 MCS, SS/B, Red Lounge Leather, WMW DV, NM Engineering TA, KIWI WIFI + Rev + KUDA

No on the HK radio, the dice website says it's compatible with:

2002-2006 MINI Cooper & Cooper S Coupe (R50/R53)

2005-2008 MINI Cooper & Cooper S Convertible (R52)

2006-2008 MINI Cooper GP

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yup, they're the stock black side skirts that comes with all minis. They seem too nice to throw out but i don't know what to do with 'em! :)

Hi. I guess I'm trying to figure out what the side skirts look like. Are we talking about the stock black plastic that comes on all MINIs?

P.S. My mistake if we are. I guess I always associated side skirts with an additional accessory.

Edit - it does appear that what you are referring to is the stock black side skirts. Sorry for my idiocy!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]