Lola007

Catback exhaust

Wow!!! Have u tried NAM? They have a lot of stuff in their marketplace ... I go there sometimes.

Hi there! I have a MINI cooper S 2006 and it needs a new catback exhaust. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell? The dealer is quoting me a price to replace at $1125:tongue:

Thanks!

image.php?u=25&type=sigpic&dateline=1424

'scuuuuze me while I kiss the sky ~ Jimi

I bought mine used from a guy on NAM, you have to watch the market to see what's for sale.

Are you looking for an after market? You can get a nice Magnaflow for a lot less then what the dealer is charging.

There's also a guy that does custom exhausts http://www.robertscustomexhaust.com/

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Another quality exhaust can be had from Van out at VIP Custom Designs. The muffler is a magnaflow and the work is really awesome.

If you are looking on NAM, I'd suggest subscribing to the marketplace so it emails you when folks post things.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Hi there! I have a MINI cooper S 2006 and it needs a new catback exhaust. Does anyone have one they are willing to sell? The dealer is quoting me a price to replace at $1125:tongue:

Thanks!

I'm like VioletDC, wow! U can probably get a full system customized for that amount...

:motor:

cp