TGGRRR (Ali)

Free MINI stuff

So cleaning the basement today I came across a few things I don't want

1. An organizer for the boot, it would be fine in a hard top, doesn't fit in the boot of the cabrio. Mark doesn't want it for Max. It's a soft sided black organizer with some dividers. It's width is about as wide as the back of the MINI, and it's about a foot deep, sides are about 8-10" tall. I'm not getting off the couch to measure it :biggrin:

2. Tiger design down pipe covers (I think that's what it's called, covers the bars that go up and down near the center controls). Someone gave these to me, and as cute as they are, it is near impossible to get them installed on a post refresh gen one. Soooo if you have an '02 - '04 you might want to add some swanky style to your MINI. Have at it....

3. I also have a slew of the Gen one gas cap decals, The eight balls, crazy eye balls and skulls.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

2. Tiger design down pipe covers (I think that's what it's called, covers the bars that go up and down near the center controls). Someone gave these to me, and as cute as they are, it is near impossible to get them installed on a post refresh gen one. Soooo if you have an '02 - '04 you might want to add some swanky style to your MINI. Have at it...
Ali - the downtubes (that's what they are typically called) are indeed much more difficult to remove and reinstall on the refreshed 1st Gens (2005+). However, it can be done, because MINI techs do it all the time! Have you had one of them check it out before you give up? Now only if we knew a MINI tech... Hmmmm :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Ali - the downtubes (that's what they are typically called) are indeed much more difficult to remove and reinstall on the refreshed 1st Gens (2005+). However, it can be done, because MINI techs do it all the time! Have you had one of them check it out before you give up? Now only if we knew a MINI tech... Hmmmm :)

Honestly, I just don't want the tiger stripes. He may be named Tigger, but it wouldn't go with the rest of him. Someone gave them to me by tossing them in my car. I thought they would be fun and tried to install them. It was a pain, and I decided that I just didn't want to put more effort into them. Now if they were real CF, I'd pay a tech to install them.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Honestly, I just don't want the tiger stripes. He may be named Tigger, but it wouldn't go with the rest of him. Someone gave them to me by tossing them in my car. I thought they would be fun and tried to install them. It was a pain, and I decided that I just didn't want to put more effort into them. Now if they were real CF, I'd pay a tech to install them.
OK. You know that MINI did manufacture a real CF dash for the 1st Gens, with matching CF downtubes, right? :biggrin:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Ali,

Anymore Eight Ball Gas Cap decals?

M.

So cleaning the basement today I came across a few things I don't want

1. An organizer for the boot, it would be fine in a hard top, doesn't fit in the boot of the cabrio. Mark doesn't want it for Max. It's a soft sided black organizer with some dividers. It's width is about as wide as the back of the MINI, and it's about a foot deep, sides are about 8-10" tall. I'm not getting off the couch to measure it :biggrin:

2. Tiger design down pipe covers (I think that's what it's called, covers the bars that go up and down near the center controls). Someone gave these to me, and as cute as they are, it is near impossible to get them installed on a post refresh gen one. Soooo if you have an '02 - '04 you might want to add some swanky style to your MINI. Have at it....

3. I also have a slew of the Gen one gas cap decals, The eight balls, crazy eye balls and skulls.

MiniMike and TAZ!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ali,

Gonna be out of town for a Family reunion. I'll just try to remind you for the next event that we both attend.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure I have a lot, I will try to bring them next Sat to the Scavenger hunt

MiniMike and TAZ!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]