cmcveay

BMWNCC Auto Cross - Regency

For the 2012 season BMWCCA is now requiring all NCC Autocross participants (for events and schools) to be registered BMWCCA members for insurance purposes. We are offering a free points event to anyone who signs up for membership. So sign up soon so that we can get your free event in the system! Please see this post for details!

*** DISCLAIMER ***

This event is hosted by another club, vendor or other non-affiliated individual, it is not organized by DCMM. It is posted here for informational purposes only and DCMM accepts no responsibility for the event planning nor what takes place during the event. Participants shall expect to be subject to the rules and guidelines set forth by the event organizer(s).

*** DISCLAIMER ***

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Yes there are two more. 8/18 in Bowie and 10/13 in Waldorf.

It's up to you but it's good to attend at least one autocross event before a school. It helps to get an understanding of what your your actually learning in the school. We have instructors and staff who are available to ride along with novices at each event. But we understand that some are more comfortable taking the school before trying an event.

Also, didn't you sign up for a new BMWCCA membership? I didn't see your name on the list for an event credit. LMK.

Thanks!

Phil

Yup we did one membership with an associate member = 1 free autocross. I can't attend the 14th so we'll go to one after. Thanks.

OK. In order to make sure you get the credit for signing up you need to complete step 3 here. http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?7578-Become-A-Member-Autocross-For-Free! Let me know when that's done and I can get issue the credit. FYI, this doesn't apply to associate members so only one credit will be issued.

Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!!

Phil

Mark is going to autocross and I'm coming along to keep him company. i am not ready to drive yet, still haven't driven Tigger since the surgery.

It's killing me :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:argh::argh::bawling::bawling:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Mark is going to autocross and I'm coming along to keep him company. i am not ready to drive yet, still haven't driven Tigger since the surgery.

It's killing me :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

:argh::argh::bawling::bawling:

Could you drive if you had an automatic? Cricket might be willing to help you out... :wink:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

My husband and I are going to come check it out on Saturday. We aren't quite ready to run yet, but want to see how it all works. We missed the schools for this year, but we are totally looking forward to the next available one!

Kelli