cmcveay

BMWNCC Auto Cross - Bowie MD

For the 2012 season BMWCCA is now requiring all NCC Autocross participants (for events and schools) to be registered BMWCCA members for insurance purposes. We are offering a free points event to anyone who signs up for membership. So sign up soon so that we can get your free event in the system! Please see this post for details!

*** DISCLAIMER ***

This event is hosted by another club, vendor or other non-affiliated individual, it is not organized by DCMM. It is posted here for informational purposes only and DCMM accepts no responsibility for the event planning nor what takes place during the event. Participants shall expect to be subject to the rules and guidelines set forth by the event organizer(s).

*** DISCLAIMER ***

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I used to know how to check my number. I used the pull down menu and selected "0" (yep, zero). Anyone know how to verify the number?

Okay, I found it. I'm ZERO.

White or Red, whichever is easiest for you.

I used to know how to check my number. I used the pull down menu and selected "0" (yep, zero). Anyone know how to verify the number?

Okay, I found it. I'm ZERO.

White or Red, whichever is easiest for you.

That's weird, but it's not on the site anymore. I'll just make a bunch.

Why are you in Stock? Shouldn't you be in Tuner? I just noticed Mark's in Stock as well...

Edited by GreenCactus
Added info

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I'm so glad you all are coming out to events!!:top: Love my MINI's!!

Can anyone tell me why I don't get notifications when I get responses to threads? I have the notification set to do so. It used to. Weird:stupid:

I think if you miss hitting the link on a notification email for a thread it unsubscribes you. I will also subscribe at the forum level so that I don't miss anything.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm 50/50 on making it for Auto X now. We've got a lot of work to get the Condo ready to show and it's not fair for me to leave it all to Lona. I'll know for sure on Friday.

If I am able to go, I can throw our pop up in the back of the car so there's room to sit out of the sun. Participants won't have any time to sit around, they'll be working or driving but our spectators deserve to spectate in comfort!

BMWNCC just posted there are only 9 spots left and they will not be taking walk ups, so if you are interested in going this Saturday, you should register ASAP!

THE EVENT IS SOLD OUT!! THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO REGISTERED. OUR NEXT EVENT IS ON MAY 26TH AT REGENCY FURNITURE STADIUM IN WALDORF MD. DETAILS AT http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?7559-05-26-2012-Autocross-Regency-Furniture-Stadium.

Thanks again to the MINI Community! 10 MINI's currently registered!!:top:

I do believe the gauntlet has been thrown down. To help Ali, I've offered up the use of a set of summer performance tires in the hope that they will be a little "stickier" which, in turn, will help improve confidence, speed and times.

I can honestly say that I was very (pleasantly) surprised at how Merlin did on Saturday and I was happy to stay 3/10th's of a second behind Haemish.