cmcveay

Meet & Greet at MINI of Annapolis

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Annapolis from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 31 Old Mill Bottom Road, Annapolis MD 21401

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the vent but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Great seeing the crew at MINI of Annapolis this morning. :top:

My first time there and now I have visited all the MINI dealerships within 100 miles... and expanding.

I remember a couple of years ago, Haemish needed to put some miles on his car to get a scheduled maintenance done. He took a road trip and hit all of the MINI dealerships between Baltimore and Richmond - and he may have hit a couple of others too. We all got a good laugh out of that.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Great seeing the crew at MINI of Annapolis this morning. :top:

My first time there and now I have visited all the MINI dealerships within 100 miles... and expanding.

I remember a couple of years ago, Haemish needed to put some miles on his car to get a scheduled maintenance done. He took a road trip and hit all of the MINI dealerships between Baltimore and Richmond - and he may have hit a couple of others too. We all got a good laugh out of that.
Oh, you mean this one? :biggrin:

Bear in mind that at the time, MINI of Montgomery County didn't yet exist... or else I would have made it to that one too. :angel:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I hadn't heard of the Dealer Poker Run. Sounds like a fun time. :rock:

My wife has just noticed that I am including a stop at any local MINI dealerships in my travels. There was Princeton MINI during Thanksgiving travels and I have been visiting the 4-5 Bay area dealerships during my travels out to SF and Palo Alto. I have a few others planned north of Baltimore during my trips up the NY and NJ. And yes, I have been picking up the required dealer key chain from each dealership. My key chains are starting to weight down Ernie though. :biggrin:

image.php?u=1000&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Ernie McStreet's facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/erniemcs.street

I have no idea why I wasn't there....

quirk - '12 CR MCS 6m, WP, MR, HK. Conti DWS, Kosei K4R, Hardened NM TA insert, NM strut bar, Rennline skidplate, WMW heat shield, Philips X-treme, OEM Lumbars, mudflaps & black trim, free camber mod, WeatherTech mats, RearGuard...