cmcveay

Scan Gauge II

I've got a ScanGauge II that I am not using and it needs a good home.

This particular device will allow you to monitor 4 engine levels in real time through the OBD-II port. It has access to a dozen or more displays.

The ScanGuage will work in pretty much any vehicle since the mid-late 80's (I think it was '85) and it will also clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC's).

I've set up custom displays for the MINI to include Boost, HP, Torque and something else that I can't remember off the top of my head.

The color is already set to be a very close match to the dash colors of the MINI.

Included is an extra cable so you can quickly put the gauge in other cars without having to pull your cable out.

and a Cravenspeed mount for the gauge if you are already using a Cravenspeed mounting system.

Retail for the gauge alone is about $160, the extra cable is about $15 and the Cravenspeed mount was $?.

I'll take $100 for the entire package, out the door.

PM or email me from DCMM - first come, first served.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I'm surprised you aren't installing it in your new MINI. Id like to know how to set up the boost display, maybe you can show me? I just got the craven mount for mine.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I'm surprised you aren't installing it in your new MINI. Id like to know how to set up the boost display, maybe you can show me? I just got the craven mount for mine.

I will let Craig chime in with the details, but I do know he uses his iPhone with an app and a wireless interface to monitor the MINI :biggrin:

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Well, to be honest, I've also got an Access Port. I do use a phone app most often though.

Alan - let me know when you want to set up the SGII and we can do that. I'll have to do some quick research to make sure the same setting work for the 1st Gens though. I'm not certain but the 2nd Gens may have a different set up.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold