dtobin

Looking forward to MINI of Montgomery County

Rockville (Passport) MINI dealer MINI of Montgomery County now scheduling service for late August. Very excited, while my 09 Clubman is out of maintenance warranty my 2011 Countryman is not. (866) 207-2096

2009 Clubman S Pepper White. Cold, Premium, Black Lounge Leather, Chrome Line, tint. Gominigo brake light pulsar, Outmotoring LED DRLs, auto sport mode module, custom steering wheel via DSV.

I got an oil change coupon from them so I took it in for that. Turns out my 50k service was due. They didn't have any loaners so they comped me a rental which was pretty nice considering I am out of warranty.

I thought my shocks where shot, but turns out my control arm bushings where cracked. They replaced them and I am in love with the car again.

Everyone there was very friendly. I haven't had any bad experiences with Annapolis, Towson, or Passport, but its nice to have a dealership that is so much closer to me at Silver Spring.

Id have to say MoCo is pretty awesome!:top:

STKRS was in there a couple weeks ago for a basic check up and found one of his O rings was cracked and leaking oil and they fixed him all up under warranty!:motor:

Glad you had a good experience!:rock:

Hmmmm, makes one wonder if there isn't some preferential thoughts going on there! I bet MoCo has the best cashier ever seen at the parts counter don't they? :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold