Scavenger

Annandale Area MOTD Prep?

I've been waiting for the weather to improve more before bothering with wheels, cleaning, etc. Things are looking better now, any plans for Annandale area MINI owners getting together for a prep session?

P.S. I'm not excluding non-Annandale area folks, I'm just looking for something close to home. Feel free to come join, if something does happen!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover
  • Wheels: Enkei PF01 17"
  • Audio: Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 HU; MTX Terminator speakers F&B

Alan @ opensource.com

I have a hose and we usually have some open parking, we could handle a few cars (4 - 6) coming over and working in the parking lot. I can ask my neighbors if we can use their spots for a few hours so more then one car can reach the hose.

Right in the heart of K-Town, but not exactly Annandale, we're in Alexandria near the Pinecrest Golf Course

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

When & Where? Weather is getting nicer!

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

• Performance: DINAN "Stage 5" tune, throttle body, boost kit (fuel pump, pulley), & CAI; JCW exhaust sans resonator, brakes, & GP IC; DDM IC diverter; CSF Racing Aluminum Radiator
  • Suspension: DINAN front strut brace; Alta 22mm rear bar; KW V1 coil-overs; H-Sport adjustable rear control arms; CravenSpeed strut underators
  • Interior: CravenSpeed gauge mounts with Cooper S boost and voltage, & shift well cover

Alan @ opensource.com

The way it's looking, I could have LOTS of time for detailing next week. I may even resort to offering detailing for a small fee so I can keep the lights on and the tank full of gas! There's nothing like unpaid vacation time... a.k.a. Furlough!

I do like the idea though!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Oooh yeah, Craig and I can start a detailing service during the government shut down. (like how you just got a partner Craig?)

I will be working on Tigger sometime Sunday, others are welcome to come over and join me. I'll look at my schedule and see when will work. Probably in the afternoon.

Celia is coming over anyway for me to sew her Shnuggie design so we could be detailing and sewing at the same time.

Does Sunday afternoon work?

If so, we can do that. Just PM me for my address as I don't really want to put it in the public forum.

Ali

Tggrrr010.jpg

Ali,

A good business partner is essential!

Let's see, tires are shoes, brakes are socks so I guess I'm doing joint replacement surgery... My plan for now is to have Archi in the operating room (DIY Garage) on Sunday for new struts and I think Jim is going to meet me so Nigel II can have a transfusion (oil change) and swap out his Ugggs for a set of sandals... Oh, if the postal service is on time, Archi will also have a new voice box because Jim Carman is a badddddd, badddddd man....

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Ali,

A good business partner is essential!

Let's see, tires are shoes, brakes are socks so I guess I'm doing joint replacement surgery... My plan for now is to have Archi in the operating room (DIY Garage) on Sunday for new struts and I think Jim is going to meet me so Nigel II can have a transfusion (oil change) and swap out his Ugggs for a set of sandals... Oh, if the postal service is on time, Archi will also have a new voice box because Jim Carman is a badddddd, badddddd man....

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'm with Craig. If there is a shutdown I'll have time during the week. Can't make on Sunday though

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] MR EZ; 06 MCS HB/HB, Sport, Conv, Cold, Areo Kit, Rack, JCW wing, rear fog and lots of nice stickers

Next week's weather is looking good, so maybe we should pick a day.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

What's Max going in for? I need to go in to for a few things too actually.

I can do any day that the government is shut down. But on Monday I'm taking Max to Passport, so Mark will take Tigger to work.

2006 MCS, SB/S , "B.A."

Alan @ opensource.com

What's Max going in for? I need to go in to for a few things too actually.

Mark gave me a list of little stuff

Squeaky brakes (I guess they're really getting loud)

a window that won't operate properly

His grill is just broken in areas and it's never been hit (not sure if they'll cover that).

Mark has a sweet deal, when Max has to go in, I give him Tigger and I bring Max in for him. When Max needs a good polish and wax, I do it. I like it

Tggrrr010.jpg