mbabischkin

DCMM Photo Contest Request

Since it's doubtful I'll be able to make it to a Breakfast for a while (the 42 hour drive is a killer) could you post the monthly photo contest topic on the forums?

Thanks!

well, when are you guys moving back east?...sheesh, yer so demanding wink.gifhappy-smiley-614.gif

well, when are you guys moving back east?...sheesh, yer so demanding wink.gifhappy-smiley-614.gif

Yeah about that... We're literally waiting for a phone call telling us where we're headed this summer. We've been waiting since New Years and it still hasn't come... The waiting and the lack of information has been difficult on us.

In theory we should know something by the end of this month at the latest... Then again in theory Communism is a good idea too...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah about that... We're literally waiting for a phone call telling us where we're headed this summer. We've been waiting since New Years and it still hasn't come... The waiting and the lack of information has been difficult on us.

In theory we should know something by the end of this month at the latest... Then again in theory Communism is a good idea too...

is it possible you'll be sent back to VA?

It's possible... But right now we just don't know. The jobs that I applied for in VA and Baltimore were all filled. There's a position in DC left - although I didn't apply for that one. All we know for sure right now is that there is no news...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]