TGGRRR (Ali)

New Vendor - Lion and Dragon Yoga

We have a new club vendor, please welcome Roy and Brenda. They're massage therapists from Lion and Dragon Yoga (right near where route 7 crosses 395). They also each have MINIs, so they are very excited to join us.

Roy is in the process of getting onto the forum and will be coming out to post here. I wanted to welcome them and let them tell you about themselves. I can tell you that I had a reflexology appointment with Brenda and she was REALLY good. She will also happily yap about MINIs if that's what you want :biggrin:

They will be offering discounts to club members. Right now it's $25 off of a massage, which is a really good deal. This is just for club members, so one massage and you save nearly the cost of your yearly membership.

Ali

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Greetings,

We (roy and brenda) are massage therapists at skyline wellness center, our business is really Lion and Dragon Yoga Bodyworks...besides teaching Yoga, Tai Chi, Qigong, Pilates, Breathwork and meditation...we are practitioners that are founded in the tradition of Thailand and Thai Medicine...I will bullet point our modalities that we offer, and it is also growing:

Thai Massage

Acupressure

Hot Stone

Heated Thai Herbal

Reflexology

Cranial Massage

Raindrop therapy

Tok Sen

Swedish Massage (deep tissue)

Prenatal Massage

We are offering $25.00 off each massage for the members

To contact us: Website is www.lionanddragonyoga.com

Phone Numbers: 571-217-1353 (roy), 703-879-5144 (skyline wellness center)

or email us at lionanddragonyoga@yahoo.com or lionandd@lionanddragonyoga.com or info@lionanddragonyoga.com

So many things to choose from. So my only question is which would be the best for me to just release the tension from my upper shoulders/neck. Thats where I seem to keep all my stress at.

Just as an aside, Roy and Brenda have a special deal going if you are interested. Because I can't remember the specifics (getting older sucks doesn't it Ali), I won't quote them here but basically, for a very reasonable fixed price, you get x hours of massage time. I'm pretty sure it's 5 hours for about $240. From personal experience, I can tell you that Roy does great work!

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Just as an aside, Roy and Brenda have a special deal going if you are interested. Because I can't remember the specifics (getting older sucks doesn't it Ali), I won't quote them here but basically, for a very reasonable fixed price, you get x hours of massage time. I'm pretty sure it's 5 hours for about $240. From personal experience, I can tell you that Roy does great work!

The special is $232.00 for 5 hours worth of massages, What a deal!!!

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg