BubbasMini

MINI Marketplace Posting?

Hi there fellow MINI'ers! We've been here before but not since the new forum was established. Looks good in here. Most importantly, we still have "Sly Cooper", the Pepper White R56 w/black Konig Feather wheels if you see Mrs. BubbasMini driving to/from Alexandria every day for work:biggrin:

As winter approaches I have something to post in the marketplace, fitting for winter (as in some mounted winter run flats). They need a new home but I can't seem to post in the marketplace. It indicates "permission" is needed. I've read the guidelines and no mention of minimum number of posts to establish a thread. Can an administrator please let me know and free up the marketplace sub-forum for me? I've sent a PM but to no avail. It's now November and the snow is a comin'! These are mounted on Crown Spoke wheels and are the best fit for a MINI (obviously). But if I can't post in here I'll need to get these on to Craigslist or something.

Cheers!

Mike, welcome back!

Only current (paid) DCMM members are allowed to create new threads in the Marketplace forum (all registered forum accounts can reply/buy from the Marketplace, however). This is done to both ensure a reduction in spam sale posts and also to lend some credibility to the person posting the sale.

We'd love to have you join us! Membership fees are only $26/year for singles and $35/year for couples. Memberships are by calendar year, however we are now accepting all new memberships as 2011, since 2010 is almost over.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129