LV2CRNR

Club decals for side windows

Was wondering if someone sells club decals for the car? We had them made for my last club, so if no one has them yet I could get them made up.

Jason

2009 MINI Clubman Factory JCW CR/B

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

2006 MINI Cooper S PS/B 176 fwhp/ 165 fwtq SOLD

2004 Pontiac GTO BLK 389 rwhp / 454 rwtq SOLD

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

You should get one with your welcome package when it arrives. :)

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

You should get one with your welcome package when it arrives. :)

I get a welcome package, sweet.

Helix BOV, DDM CAI, Helix STS, 35% tint, Black R113 wheels, eibach pro kit, 8000K 55w HID's.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm mailing it today! You should have it by Friday. :)

got it in the mail friday. Thank you. Now I have to figure out where I want to put the sticker, also can I order more from you at an extra cost. Being a mechanic I would like some for my tool boxes. Could get them from you at the next event.

Jason

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Jason those are not stickers, bit clings. We don't have any stickers. You could test the cling on the toolbox and see if it would adhere to it. We do sell extra clings, but I am not sure how much.

Thanks for the info, getting my friend to make some stickers for the side window.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the info, getting my friend to make some stickers for the side window.
Personally I prefer clings to stickers, because you can apply them on the inside of the window, and easily remove and reapply them.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

Personally I prefer clings to stickers, because you can apply them on the inside of the window, and easily remove and reapply them.

I liked that idea as well too, but since i added tint it has become quite hard to notice my DCMM cling in the rear window. Yes, my tint is VA legal only and it's still to dark.

'03 JB MCS- SOLD: JCW front bumper, intake, exhaust, brakes, CF dash, 15% pulley, Multifunction Steering Wheel retrofit, Euro white taillights, Factory Driving Lights, Wyvern Motorsports Rear Seat Delete, and more....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I liked that idea as well too, but since i added tint it has become quite hard to notice my DCMM cling in the rear window. Yes, my tint is VA legal only and it's still to dark.

Thats my issue, 35% tint all around

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I can see about gettin stickers made of you all want. Would you all like the badge version or the oval? I will also check on minimum order and price.

I kinda like the oval!

'03 JB MCS- SOLD: JCW front bumper, intake, exhaust, brakes, CF dash, 15% pulley, Multifunction Steering Wheel retrofit, Euro white taillights, Factory Driving Lights, Wyvern Motorsports Rear Seat Delete, and more....

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]