RyanMBlue

Interior LEDs

I've replaced all of my interior lights and, with the exception of one, they all came from Mach V. I went with the blue LED's in the Mach V kit with the exception of the dome light in which I used an LED from another vendor.

I'll have to dig out some pics and I'll post them in just a little while.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

I actually like the orange dash lights with the blue LED's and I found a couple of pics that I took a little while back. When we had snow on the ground, it was very, very nice looking to open the doors and turn on the interior lights!

I actually like the orange dash lights with the blue LED's and I found a couple of pics that I took a little while back. When we had snow on the ground, it was very, very nice looking to open the doors and turn on the interior lights!

Looks good! So the kits replace the 2 reading lights and the center dome light?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ryan,

The kit replaces the two lamps above the passenger/driver feet, the two lamps in the bottom of the door, the glove box, the two map lights and the "cargo" light on the back. The dome light isn't included but the link below will take you to the site where I found mine.

I'm tweaking the backlight settings on my scan gauge to match it to the dash lights so it will end up looking like it's OEM.

Good luck and enjoy.

Craig

http://www.superbrightleds.com/cgi-bin/store/index.cgi?action=DispPage&Page2Disp=%2Fmini-wedge.html

I purchased all of My LED's From Mach V. I went with Blue ((glove box, under doors, Foot well, Dome , Trunk You name it I have it in Blue and it is great . You will be glad you did it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Red Mini

Craig, could you link the dome light, i want the blue but the kit i got was white. Everything else I changed is now blue except the dome. I see the link for the website just fine,just not sure what to click on to order the blue dome.

Reading lights...

001.jpg

Edited by Gart