tucker-n-buddy

WTB Intravee II

If anyone is interested in selling their Intravee II or knows where I could buy one please let me know.
I thought you were going to PM me? :tongue:

Not many people have them, I doubt anyone else in DCMM does, anyway. You might have some chance of finding one by posting on NAM and MA, but I doubt many people who sprang for one of these will want to part with it.

The USA distributor that I bought mine from is Bimmernav, however it appears they have stopped carrying them since Alpine has stopped making their KCA-420i iPod adapter (a requirement for the Intravee's iPod support).

The manufacturer's website (Intravention) lists ToysInYourCar.com, which appears to be a British website selling them - but they seem to be out of stock right now.

Hopefully they'll get more in stock soon, even though Bimmernav no longer carries them.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

I remembered your name but couldn't remember your handle. :frown:
Ah OK - no problem. :smile:
I was able to pick up the AINET on ebay but those Intravee's appear to be a scarce commodity. Think your buddy might know of any used ones?
Not sure what you mean by my "buddy". If you mean the tech who installed it for me, no, he can't help. I bought the parts myself and brought them to him for the installation.

Your best bet is probably to keep an eye on the Intravention website and the Toys In Your Car website to see if more come back in stock.

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129