mistertripps

Blue Ridge Parkway Drive - AtlantaMINIs

Not sure I am going to be able to make this one, but thought I would post it here in case any of you might be interested in hooking up with some of the Atlanta and Tarheel groups.

So I would now like to encourage any and all fun-loving AtlantaMINI's adventurers to give some serious thought to joining us for a memorable romp down one of the great touring roads on the east coast. Fun, fun, fun..

The BRPT is going to be a North to South run this year. So, we will depart ATL early-ish on Thursday Morning 6/17 to make it up to Waynesboro, VA in time to check into our rooms and freshen up before the welcome dinner. We drive on Friday. Stay in a hotel Friday night. Repeat on Saturday and Drive until Lunch-ish on Sunday 6/20 ending up in Cherokee, NC. After Lunch we head back for ATL arriving in the late afternoon. (full details of the trip can be found on the Tarheel MINI's club web-site)

There will be LOTS of interesting stops along our path each day and great camaraderie each evening @ dinner and the hotels. This is a fantastic little trip that I wholeheartedly recommend for anyone who loves their MINI.

Stanley - 2006 MINI Cooper S

Carmen - 2008 MINI Clubman S - The LEGO MINI