TGGRRR (Ali)

Angled side stripes

I bought the angled side stripes for Tigger. I know everyone says it's easy to install but being precise is not one of my strengths. Can anyone recommend someone to install for me? I may just go to Passport but I'm thinking they'll be kind of expensive.

Ali

I'm happy to help you install them. I installed Cricket's boot stripes and some stripes that go along the bottom of the side on a friend's MINI. It really is easy, you just have to be patient. :biggrin:

image.php?u=8&type=sigpic&dateline=14186

I installed mine. Was much, much easier than the boot and bonnet. Who did you get them from? Mighty Stripes has eBay listings with my car as the example photo. The instructions from Mighty Stripes said to use the wet method but I went the dry hinged way. Depending on the when and where, I could lend a hand. If you are going to the Meet and Greet tomorrow, maybe would could tackle it there if the weather is nice, since Green Cactus will be there too.

Edited by lethalkrs

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

06 R50, BRG/W, OMP Upper Strut Bar, AFE CAI, Megan CatBack, AC Boot and Bonnet stripes, Angled Side stripes, window tint, Alta 19mm Rear Sway, Konig Feathers with 205/50/15 Yokahama S-Drives, VIP Customs quad light bar with 4 hella 500's, and TSW Upper motor mount.