Atomic Monkey

Couples Membership

Hello, 

I'm brand new to the forum and just purchased a couples membership.  I assume that means my spouse will have access to the club benefits, such as the ability to join members-only runs and receive discounts at participating third-party vendors?  Does she get a membership card, too?  I didn't see anywhere on the application to enter her name. 

In other words, I'm not really sure what I paid for.  That's not a complaint.  I was impatient and purchased the couples membership before requesting clarification, so that's 100% on me.  And the price was very reasonable, so I'm not remotely concerned.  I'm just curious.

Thanks.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Atomic Monkey said:

Hello, 

I'm brand new to the forum and just purchased a couples membership.  I assume that means my spouse will have access to the club benefits, such as the ability to join members-only runs and receive discounts at participating third-party vendors?  Does she get a membership card, too?  I didn't see anywhere on the application to enter her name. 

In other words, I'm not really sure what I paid for.  That's not a complaint.  I was impatient and purchased the couples membership before requesting clarification, so that's 100% on me.  And the price was very reasonable, so I'm not remotely concerned.  I'm just curious.

Thanks.

Thank you for joining us here at DCMM. The Couples membership does indeed give your partner the same benefits as the primary member. She will also receive a membership card, and can join us in all of the social events and drives. Please let us know if you have any other questions.

I am tagging our Membership Coordinator on this post to make sure I've got your answers correct! @SusieQ

• Like 1