Gearhead60

B46/48 DINAN STAGE 1 PERFORMANCE ENGINE SOFTWARE

Anyone with B46/48 done the Dinan flash on their ECU? Specs look very nice, see them here. I'm thinking of doing it after Lilli gets her rear fixed.... Goes in body shop on Monday. Took forever for a rear bumper cover replacement! Damn supply chain issues!

2017 F54 ALL4 Clubman S "Beer Wagon" 

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

Yeah, February/March will be my timeframe. Pulling ECU should be fun. Garrett, you interested in being there when I do it, let me know.....

Digital Blue Sport Package w/ LEDs & cornering lights, Premium Package, Cold Weather Package, Stealth Mode, 6-Spd. Manual Trans, Vegan Leather, Cravenspeed Short Shifter w/ Yoda Shift Cap, NM Engineering 25mm GT rear Swaybar & End Links, Chassis Bones Braces, Mirrors that fold w/ the push of a button, Spare Tire.

5 hours ago, Garrett said:

By all means let me know.  I believe it is near the battery, but not sure.

I believe it is to the left of the battery. Seen a tube video on a F56 and understand it's a similar R&R. Keep you posted.....

• Like 1

13 hours ago, DavidJCW said:

Sounds interesting!  I have been contemplating the same modification but looking at the Evolve tune as opposed to Dinan.  Anything specific that swayed you to Dinan?

David,

Not familiar with the Evolve tune. I'm familiar with Dinan and their reputation on BMWs, so feel comfortable sending my ECM to them. Not sure about dealing with an overseas outfit, as Evolve looks to be located in the UK. Also, for my vehicle, the tune is $250 more.....