cmcveay

Tires and Wheels

Looking for good all-season tires and nice OEM wheels in a package that won't break the bank?

On Thursday, I'll be taking off a set of OEM 16" S-Winder wheels that have no curb rash or other defects. They have OEM TPMS sensors installed. The tires are Kumho Ecsta ASX's in 205/45R-16 and about 1,500 miles on them. The tires were put on the car the weekend before the Cumberland run last month. I'll post pictures of all four wheels/tires on Saturday after I wash them and make 'em all pretty and clean.

My starting asking price is $500 for the entire set and I can meet to deliver or deliver them to somewhere within a reasonable distance.

Craig

Edited by cmcveay
corrected tire size. Photo's added to the post below.

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

Hmmm, I was intrigued until I realized they are the exact same wheels I already have. :( They're growing on me, but I'm always on the lookout for something else.

Good luck selling! I can't wait to see pics of the new wheels.

- Cindy B.

Carmen: 2008 MCS Clubman CR

That's makes it a great deal for you then! runflats and non-runflat All Season performance tires all without changing the "look". Even better, the Clubman will be up here and they'll fit right in the back for the drive back to Atlanta! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold