NYRican MC40

Colin's Visit

Colin will be in town on Monday 9/5/2016 for a few hours and wanted to get together with whom was available.

We will get together at Autobahn Speed at 11:30 am and enjoy a few laps:motor: on the track, then we will move next door at UptownAlley for lunch and refreshments :biggrin:

Manassas Mall

8300 Sudley Rd. A5

Manassas, VA 20109

RACE GO-KARTS

$6 mandatory license, good for one year

$20 per race (14 laps adult, 12 laps junior)

Junior kart racers must be at least 48″ tall and 8 years old

Adult kart racers must be at least 56″ tall, at least 13 years old and less than 300 lbs

How many we each decide to purchase and how long it will take depends on how busy the speedway is and what we all agree on.

For more information:

http://www.autobahnspeed.com/locatio...ndoor-go-karts

We'll swing by http://UptownAlleyManassas.com also in the mall, and may decide to eat there.

image.php?u=1209&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Thanks to everyone who came out and played with me! Also thanks for Rey setting things up and helping me out! You guys have a great Mini group!

Woah, you created an account. You are one of us...
:congrats: :top:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129