andyinvirginia

Garage Space Wanted - Nov - March

Howdy all -

I am looking for garage space to rent for the winter. Would like to get my Mini Cooper convertible out of the weather for the winter months.

Interested in offers and suggestions. Willing to drive up to 100 miles from Falls Church VA.

Thanks in advance.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I went through this last year and wound up storing at my Mom's apartment parking garage. He was covered but it had open sides. It was cheap and worked but while researching I found a place in Leesburg that was more affordable than any of the other options and your baby is well cared for

http://www.leesburgcarstorage.com/

he had a 6 month minimum but if you're really polite and nice and explain the situation he'll probably waive that. He told me he would have waived it.

The car is indoors and on a trickle the whole time

The other options I found were all just too expensive. The storage units that can hold a car run around $300 a month.

This year we have a garage but it's a single car garage. So my plan is to buy an outdoor blow up pod and put Tigger in that. From what I've read they work really well and they can handle rain, snow and ice hitting it. We used to live in a townhouse so that wasn't an option there.

Good luck, I understand the search. Hope this helps

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg