melissa99

Meet & Greet at MINI of Sterling - Aug 20

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Sterling, Saturday August 20th, from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 21826 Pacific Blvd, Sterling VA 20166

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the event but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

MINI of Sterling will be having a Team USA Drive Event the same day as our Meet and Greet. I don't have any further details at this point, other than being told that it would be great if any of us want to participate in that as well. A quick Google search makes it look like a test drive/sales event - see below:

Olympic glory may last forever, but this opportunity to save on select MINI models will be over soon.

Test drive a MINI during the month of August and your MINI Dealer will make a donation to Team USA. Plus, while you support the Olympians whose defiant spirit inspires us all, you can get up to $2,000 cash off* select MINI models, including the defiantly different MINI Clubman. It’s a top-notch finish to an epic Olympic games.

Edited by melissa99

Sorry guys I have to work at 10, and Sterling is not in my good graces currently!! But they now are also a McLaren dealer so you have super cars to look at this morning as well and the Rolls Royces. They do have the new convertible in that gorgeous color.

http://www.dcmetrominis.org/forums/image.php?u=1132&type=sigpic&dateline=1367319111

Sorry guys I have to work at 10, and Sterling is not in my good graces currently!! But they now are also a McLaren dealer so you have super cars to look at this morning as well and the Rolls Royces. They do have the new convertible in that gorgeous color.

Very small meet this morning...but the Lambos, Astons, Porsches, Ferraris, Royce Royces, hell....even and E63 AMG wagon...came to us this morning. Oh, the new JCW roadster was nice to look at too....

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)