TGGRRR (Ali)

Coding with Mike Marzo of Helix

We did the coding on my MINI and Melissa's tonight. It was quick and easy. He sent me the laptop and the OBD2 connector. We needed to be within wifi connection for it all to work. He has a great set up. We basically fired up the laptop, then connected it to the wifi (without logging in).

Hooked the laptop up to the car

Mike then connects remotely and does the codes, we then tested that the codes were all working. It was fun

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

That was great, thanks again for the opportunity to get some stuff improved on peper. It was really good to meet you all and with the exception of my battery dying I had a great time. I guess I know what's getting upgraded next hub? Anyway....thanks again and I look forward to the next time.

That was a lot of fun. Sara baked nice treats for people and the coffee with cashew cream was a wonderful treat.

There was plenty of MINI geeking out going on and Mike was cheerful and helpful the whole time. I think we had a total of 8 MINIs coded and then the 5 of us left at the end grabbed a bit at the local brewery.

Thanks for hosting Sara and Tyler

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg