TGGRRR (Ali)

Coding with Mike Marzo of Helix

Sunday Oct 4

Starting at 9:00

event will be hosted at Tyler and Sara's place in Hyattsville, MD

Please PM Tyler (RDG_RCR) for the address.

We're setting up a code party with Mike Marzo (remotely) to code your MINI (First and Second gens only)

Mike works for Helix in Philly and will be doing the codes remotely with a laptop that he sends me. This is the same Mike from the Dragon and the same pricing he offers there.

Please park at 5123 Baltimore Ave, Hyattsville, MD 20781 (it looks like it would be the parking lot for Franklin's Brewery, but it is a public lot that is free on Sundays). Look out for Sara's houndstooth/Ice Blue MINI, if you don't see it you are either in wrong lot or didn't go deep enough into it. If it's raining bad call Ali 703-201-6899 and we'll shuttle you.

Available codes and pricing are in the first comment

To pay please email Mike in advance at herbie_53_guy@yahoo.com, let him know the codes you want and he'll invoice you.

Please put a quick note in your RSVP for how many codes you think you'll be doing, I think that might help Mike to know how long it will take.

Payment is made by PayPal to Mike directly, each tune should be 15 - 20ish minutes.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

appointment times so far

9:00 Will (LostDenverite)

9:20 Sara (OMG_MINI)

9:40 Ray

10:00 iFoxx3

10:20

10:40

11:00

11:30 Brutus

Ray - Flexible

thankyou for the chance to join in. I cant wait to see what all everyone else does to their MINI to make it their own! I know that Im new around here and I hope someone will send me the directions..kinda feel like a fifth wheel at this point.

Edited by TGGRRR

thankyou for the chance to join in. I cant wait to see what all everyone else does to their MINI to make it their own! I know that Im new around here and I hope someone will send me the directions..kinda feel like a fifth wheel at this point.

I sent a PM to RDG_RCR and copied you. You should see it in your inbox under private messages

We're a friendly group, you'll have fun!

This whole coding party was started because I bought a new Countryman and want my locks to auto unlock when I turn the MINI off. I couldn't wait for the Dragon so I contacted Mike for a remote code and then figured if he was mailing me a laptop then I might as well share the joy :biggrin:

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

Kevin Ward, who is part of the Hyattsville city council lives in my neighborhood and plans to attend. No time selected as of now, but should be flexible I think.

The cars will be staged at the public lot down the street (free on Sunday) it's about a 5min walk to my house. The address for the lot is 5123 Baltimore Ave, Hyattsville, MD 20781. I have replied to all of the PMs that I received, if anyone else needs my home address just send me a PM. Also, even if you don't want the coding done and just want to hang out, feel free to come by! The staging lot is also the parking lot for the local brewery!

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

Since we're working remotely with Mike on his laptop it's hard to say how long each code will take. Sara (OMG_MINI) lives at the meeting place so she can be moved to any slot.

Why don't people show up around 9:00 and we'll just work everyone in as we go.

I'll be there *before* 9 so we can start on time. [emoji106]

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13

If anyone is waiting for an address please let me know, but I think I got everyone. Again, here is the address for the staging lot:

5123 Baltimore Ave, Hyattsville, MD 20781 (it looks like it would be the parking lot for Franklin's Brewery, but it is a public lot that is free on Sundays). Look out for Sara's houndstooth/Ice Blue MINI, if you don't see it you are either in wrong lot or didn't go deep enough into it. Make sure you bring an umbrella, it isn't a far walk, but it is far enough to get wet to our house.

Ali, can you bring the DCMM banner so we can hang it from my porch to make the house easier to find?

image.php?u=1185&type=sigpic&dateline=13

If anyone is waiting for an address please let me know, but I think I got everyone. Again, here is the address for the staging lot:

5123 Baltimore Ave, Hyattsville, MD 20781 (it looks like it would be the parking lot for Franklin's Brewery, but it is a public lot that is free on Sundays). Look out for Sara's houndstooth/Ice Blue MINI, if you don't see it you are either in wrong lot or didn't go deep enough into it. Make sure you bring an umbrella, it isn't a far walk, but it is far enough to get wet to our house.

Ali, can you bring the DCMM banner so we can hang it from my porch to make the house easier to find?

So are we coming to your house first or going straight to the lot?

image.php?u=1046&type=sigpic&dateline=13