gnhovis

FS: Sparco Assetto Gara Wheels with Conti ExtremeContact Max Performance Summer Tires

Sold. Too many wheels + small garage = something has to go. Selling a set of Sparco Assetto Gara wheels with Continental ExtremeContact DW Max Performance Summer Tires. Both are a couple of years old and have maybe 10,000 miles on them.

The wheels are 17x7, 4x100 bolt pattern, 37 offset and weigh 18.4 lbs each. They are painted silver and sell for $143 each new at Tirerack (Silver is not currently available new). They come with center caps and centering rings. They should fit Gen 2 MINIs as well as Gen 1, but I've never tried. They are in very good shape with some scratches and tire marks, but no curb rash.

The tires are 205/45R17s. They have about 60% of tread remaining (6/32nd). Great tires in the wet or dry. I think they're fairly quiet, but hard to tell given how loud everything else is with my car. Good for spirited driving, but not great on the track -- sidewalls are not that stiff.

This combo is about $1,000 new. Sold.

18355199559_d98faf5e42_z.jpg

14993803698_507ec71fa2_z.jpg

Edited by gnhovis
Sold

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."-- Enzo Ferrari

Spec R53 Racing

GeorgeCo MINI Blog

Hello there,

I'm seriously interested in the wheels, I was just about to order a set in black. When you stated there are scratches on the rims? Are they noticeable? Is there any dry rot on the tires? With the offset do they fit similar to stock? Sorry for all the questions I'm still running oem so not familiar with how they would fit in the fenders.

Please pm me.

Thanks

Tom

06' R53 Pure Silver on Silver ,LSD, 16% WMW Pulley, DDMWorks CAI, Airtec Intercooler, Milltek Non-Resonated Catback, JCW R112s, JCW Grills, M7 strut plates, LEAP Alpha C extension, AtomSpeed Hood Scoop, TRC Lip Spoiler.

Also is it with tpms or just reg valves?

06' R53 Pure Silver on Silver ,LSD, 16% WMW Pulley, DDMWorks CAI, Airtec Intercooler, Milltek Non-Resonated Catback, JCW R112s, JCW Grills, M7 strut plates, LEAP Alpha C extension, AtomSpeed Hood Scoop, TRC Lip Spoiler.

Also is it with tpms or just reg valves?
You don't need TPMS sensors on wheels for a 1st Gen... they rely on wheel speed sensors for their TPMS instead. :smile:

"Mr. OEM" - 05 JCW (TK, GPIC, SS, GPTA, R56 RSB, StBr, R56 BBK, GPWhls, SV, RS, R56 GSI, IES, StrWhl, GK, HG, LBIT) MCS, HB/HB, Packs: 1, 2, 3 & 4. LSD, Rear FL, LB/PB upholstery (inc. LB SB & HB), HB Int, Anth. HL, PDC, Nav. OEM: DPSM+Aux, SIRIUS, BT, RV Cam, Aux gauges, ILK, Alarm, AK, PFM, DL, SpLnk, CFD, CSL, BIW, R52 diag rods, EuroTL, EuroWT, EPS, EASM. AM: IanCullAUC, Intravee+KCA420i, SchrothR4, MM-STR.

License Plate: SUV2BIG MotoringID: CARVE129

That's excellent! One less expense and I learned something. Thanks for the info Edge.

You don't need TPMS sensors on wheels for a 1st Gen... they rely on wheel speed sensors for their TPMS instead. :smile:

Tom: as Edge said, regular valves, though I do have a set of TPMS valves somewhere I think. With offset measurement, lower number is more pushed out toward edge of the fender. Generally offset of 35-50 works with a 7 inch rim on a Gen 1 car on stock suspension. I've gone as far as 32, depending on how square the shoulder/wide the tire tread without rubbing. No dry rot. Wheels don't have any curb rash, but they've had two sets of tires installed and a couple of track days do there are normal scratches/wear you would expect. Nothing really noticeable from 5 feet. Hope that helps.

Edited by gnhovis
Sold

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines."-- Enzo Ferrari

Spec R53 Racing

GeorgeCo MINI Blog