TGGRRR (Ali)

Free First Gen S clear bra

Back when I repainted Tigger I bought a Ventura Clear bra online. I brought it to Randy to install and he showed me that I had the wrong one. He laid it across the car and it was clear that it was not a fit, I think they sent me a second gen one.

I didn't want to wait and the one I had was ruined so I contacted the company and they sent me a replacement. However, I had already had Randy install his own clear bra.

I don't want to sell it because I don't know for sure that it is the right one but it is supposed to be for a First Gen S. Made by Ventura shield so high quality.

Who ever wants it can have it. I don't want to ship so either meet me at an event or come by and get it. I think I paid around $150 for it.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I'll take it off your hands, I'm also in alexandria just outside of fort belvoir. where are you located?

06' R53 Pure Silver on Silver ,LSD, 16% WMW Pulley, DDMWorks CAI, Airtec Intercooler, Milltek Non-Resonated Catback, JCW R112s, JCW Grills, M7 strut plates, LEAP Alpha C extension, AtomSpeed Hood Scoop, TRC Lip Spoiler.

okay thats easy enough, basically right by landmark correct? when is a good time to meet up?

06' R53 Pure Silver on Silver ,LSD, 16% WMW Pulley, DDMWorks CAI, Airtec Intercooler, Milltek Non-Resonated Catback, JCW R112s, JCW Grills, M7 strut plates, LEAP Alpha C extension, AtomSpeed Hood Scoop, TRC Lip Spoiler.

Hi Ali,

Thanks again for the clear protector for my 06 MCS!

Tom.