melissa99

Meet & Greet at MINI of Sterling - Aug 15

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Sterling, Saturday August 15th, from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 21826 Pacific Blvd, Sterling VA 20166

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the event but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

Melissa, yesterday I responded that we (Ken Strube and my wife, Jo-Ann)might be able to attend. I am happy to change that to a definite attend. We are from Albany, NY and will be visiting my son who lives in D.C. We can not find our membership tags. I emailed Hillary to see if it was possible to get new tags (we would pick them up at the event so there would be no need to mail them). Looking forward to meeting you, Hillary, and the other members. See you at Sterling! :coffee:

BRUNO V

I think only a maintainer plan covers thats...but maybe it's differnt lease

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

ETR, Sneed4speed track rotors, Carbontech AX6 brake pads

Anyone interested in going to Katies before the greet and meet on saturday?

oh you know ill be there ray

HOONIGAN

Manic stage 2+, H&R springs, H-Sport 19mm sway bar, K&N intake, Forge Bov, Miltek downpipe, Mini Challenge Exhaust, Alta hotside pipe, Noname Intercooler, Cravenspeed short shifter, Sneed4speed Billyclub, Sneed4speed Aero Package, Sneed4speed

I think I am up for a brewery after, the food truck for saturday is a TURKISH KABOB TRUCK.

Yeah too early for me as well. Maybe Old Ox Brewery after? They had a food truck there the last time we went.

1975Mini001.jpg

1975 Mini 1000, 998cc A+ w/ K&N air filter, 10" Mamba wheels

Yeah too early for me as well. Maybe Old Ox Brewery after? They had a food truck there the last time we went.

I was thinking that... or Lost Rhino which is literally around the corner!

Grey Goose: 2016 F56 Moonwalk Grey JCW - TTFS/GTPeace Custom Stage 1 (Present)
Shadow: 2011 R56 HT MB/MB - MANIC Stage 1 (Past)

So, i am going to have to cancel on this. I am sorry but i just noticed a Mini club closer to my house is having a meet and greet the same day. It always sucks seeing everything you guys do is in Virginia and i live in Annapolis. I will see you guys on the next one.

Edited by Brutus

pics from today

20419241260_7b8f2751be_z.jpgIMG_6368.jpg by nick wing, on Flickr

20613820821_d708aa4ebf_z.jpgIMG_6367.jpg by nick wing, on Flickr

20419217388_c7fd3cc53f_z.jpgIMG_6364.jpg by nick wing, on Flickr

20419234660_2da190a2ae_z.jpgIMG_6362.jpg by nick wing, on Flickr

20607192355_570db53755_z.jpgIMG_6359.jpg by nick wing, on Flickr

HOONIGAN