Minierik10

parts for sale/trade - Black headlights, orranjee wing etc....

Im complimating selling the car but want to make sure these parts get a good home. let me know if you would be interested.

1. OEM black housing headlights trade for you chrome ones plus $450 on your end.(have to be projector housing)

2. Orraanje Gwing and black justa roof cap for r56 - $450

3.JCW redstiched leather wheel , GP2 shift knob and boot and Reds stiched Ebrake cover ( will need your steering wheel and ebrake cover) trades plus $150

im still up in the air but these will be where i start the part process. let me know

2j1sl09.jpg

104kspy.jpg

10r1n5t.jpg

2010 Mini Copper S *Stg 2 Battle Tuned*

2006 Jeep Liberty Renegade

I've seen your MINI on my Instagram lol. Don't sell it. I didn't realize you're local.

im still up in the air, brand new osgiken clutch and flywheel with 2000 miles and throwout bearing is going out. :banghead: i love it but we shall see. and yes i am local lol

im still up in the air, brand new osgiken clutch and flywheel with 2000 miles and throwout bearing is going out. :banghead: i love it but we shall see. and yes i am local lol

Dude. That's not right. You should contact where you got it installed and OS Giken. I have the same clutch and haven't had issues. And I drive in stop and go every day. And not to mention, I don't baby my car. At all. I've had it since April and I think I've put 10k on it.

Dude. That's not right. You should contact where you got it installed and OS Giken. I have the same clutch and haven't had issues. And I drive in stop and go every day. And not to mention, I don't baby my car. At all. I've had it since April and I think I've put 10k on it.

yeah scandinavion auto in rockville has it again. im calling out motoring to discuss what can be done by OS giken hopefully they cover something. my cars bolted and tuned so i know it makes more power but it should be fine eith this set up.....just annoying is all

yeah scandinavion auto in rockville has it again. im calling out motoring to discuss what can be done by OS giken hopefully they cover something. my cars bolted and tuned so i know it makes more power but it should be fine eith this set up.....just annoying is all

That shouldn't matter. The OS Giken Grand Touring can stand up to I think 300hp. The other clutch I think is up to 400. So that's not right. I would leave Out Motoring out of it and deal with OS Giken direct. Out Motoring is just a store basically. OS Giken has really good reputation. I don't know anything about Scandinavian Auto - my friend takes his Lamborghini to Bethesda Euro Cars. But I digress. I got my clutch installed at Passport MINI of Alexandria and like I said, haven't had problem. For as much money as that clutch costs, you shouldn't have issues after 2k. Especially with the throw out bearing.

That shouldn't matter. The OS Giken Grand Touring can stand up to I think 300hp. The other clutch I think is up to 400. So that's not right. I would leave Out Motoring out of it and deal with OS Giken direct. Out Motoring is just a store basically. OS Giken has really good reputation. I don't know anything about Scandinavian Auto - my friend takes his Lamborghini to Bethesda Euro Cars. But I digress. I got my clutch installed at Passport MINI of Alexandria and like I said, haven't had problem. For as much money as that clutch costs, you shouldn't have issues after 2k. Especially with the throw out bearing.

yours is a r56 right? does your set up emit noise when clutch is depressed, switching gears or at low speeds like in parking lot?

Sometimes, it makes a weird noise in first. But I was told that's user error and needs more gas. It also makes an awful noise (again, user error) when downshifting from fourth to third.

maybe what im experienceing is user error lol but yeah i knew of most noises and i think i broke it in ok i took it east for 1000 miles and didnt ride at the same speed fof long distances

i had a twin plate in my old evo so im aware of the chatter but i think this is a faulty throw out bearing. i think the GT seris is a single disc that acts like a twin plate. im still up in the air on gettting rid of it but now sure, i have alot put into this little guy

Did you ever get this sorted out?? You should take a video and post it. Or message it to me. Break in period, as I was told, was 1,500 miles, stop and go encouraged and no rpms over 4,500. And no rev matching. It was difficult but I'm glad I listened. I got the clutch broken in right before the Dragon so that was a huge relief to me.

Did you ever get this sorted out?? You should take a video and post it. Or message it to me. Break in period, as I was told, was 1,500 miles, stop and go encouraged and no rpms over 4,500. And no rev matching. It was difficult but I'm glad I listened. I got the clutch broken in right before the Dragon so that was a huge relief to me.

yeah was told it was a faulty throwout bearing, ive been busy so havent had time to address it. really still up in the air with what i want to do

yeah was told it was a faulty throwout bearing, ive been busy so havent had time to address it. really still up in the air with what i want to do

After I listened to the video again (without background noise near me) that was a similar Chewbacca noise my car was doing in first and reverse. But my clutch plate was worn to the rivets caused by oem throw out bearing gone bad. So there is NO REASON why brand new clutch with such incredible of a throw out bearing to be doing this, especially so soon. The longer you wait, the worse it'll get. Please reach out to OS Giken. I think they should fix it as it sounds like manufacturer's defect to me. I have noticed that the clutch behaves differently in the heat/humidity so I was really hoping it was that.