Poison Ivy

12th Annual MINIs of the Dragon

Sooooo, just called Fontana to see if I had moved from 2nd to 1st on the waiting list for a 3 or 4 bed cabin. Yeahhhhhh, he was like "Oh I don't know who told you you were 2nd on the list before, you are 23rd". 6 months ago when I called I was 2nd. GRRRRRRRRR

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I hope you guys get in. Keep calling since different people seem to have different answers. What gets me is every year we see a few empty cabins, how does that happen?

One year the cabin across from us had some bikers that got the cabin that weekend. Last year the cabin across from us was empty the whole time.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

I hope you guys get in. Keep calling since different people seem to have different answers. What gets me is every year we see a few empty cabins, how does that happen?

One year the cabin across from us had some bikers that got the cabin that weekend. Last year the cabin across from us was empty the whole time.

Yeah, the lady I had talked to the last couple of times (who told me I was 2nd on the list) said that she didn't see a problem with us getting in because they usually have people cancel and that I was so high up on the list. Now, the director of ops guy, says "I don't know who told you that because this is a very popular event..." blah blah blah. Well, he is going to know my name, because I'm going to be emailing him every single week to ask if the line has started moving.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yeah, the lady I had talked to the last couple of times (who told me I was 2nd on the list) said that she didn't see a problem with us getting in because they usually have people cancel and that I was so high up on the list. Now, the director of ops guy, says "I don't know who told you that because this is a very popular event..." blah blah blah. Well, he is going to know my name, because I'm going to be emailing him every single week to ask if the line has started moving.

They will give you a cabin just to get you to stop calling

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg