Poison Ivy

Meet & Greet at Passport MINI of Alexandria - Feb 22

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at Passport MINI of Alexandria Saturday February 22nd, from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 5990 Duke St, Alexandria VA 22304

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the event but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

Signature.JPG

Looks like Phil Wicks will be there this Sat. I just got this email. I replied asking what time he will be there as he didn't state it in the email.

Ali -- I really enjoyed meeting you and your fellow club members last Saturday evening. I travel the country quite a lot talking to MINI Cooper dealerships and clubs. Your welcoming hospitality was exceptional and I felt very "at home" being with everyone.

I hope many of your members will take the opportunity to visit Passport MINI on this Saturday, February 22. My dear friend and business associate, Roger Brusnahan, and his daughter, Megan, (one of my One-on-One student) are planning to attend. We are currently building a track day/racecar MINI Cooper for Megan at our shop here in Columbia SC.

Passport MINI would be impressed if as many of your members as possible could attend this event. And you could take the opportunity to express the Club's desire to become better and safer drivers through the Phil Wicks Driving Academy on-track curriculum.

Hope to see you all at a Phil Wicks Driving Academy event at Summit Point. Cheers!

Phil Wicks

Phil Wicks Driving Academy

http://www.minidriving.com

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg