Poison Ivy

Meet & Greet at MINI of Annapolis - Jan 25, 2014

It's "Meet & Greet" time! This month, it will be held at MINI of Annapolis, Saturday January 25th, from 9:30am to noon.

The address is: 31 Old Mill Bottom Road, Annapolis MD 21401

Please come join us for a casual get together with new and old members.

Non-members and soon-to-be members are welcome as well.

The RSVP option has been added so we can better plan for the vent but if you aren't able to RSVP, please don't let that stop you from coming out to join us.

Signature.JPG

I personally think Naptown may have the highest pub/capita in the East.

quirk - '12 CR MCS 6m, WP, MR, HK. Conti DWS, Kosei K4R, Hardened NM TA insert, NM strut bar, Rennline skidplate, WMW heat shield, Philips X-treme, OEM Lumbars, mudflaps & black trim, free camber mod, WeatherTech mats, RearGuard...

You're probably thinking of a place like Cantler's, a short somewhat scenic drive, but with parking issues (best approached by boat). Downtown, Phillip's offers perhaps the only water view, of the many restaurants.

Going south, there is Yellowfin on Rt. 2 with great water view, or Mike's on Riva Rd. If you're thinking of driving a bit more, Pirate's Cove in Galesville, or our usual place, Skipper's Pier in Deale. The latter two offer the best chance of a group shot in the parking lot.

Cantler's and Philip's are probably the priciest.

FWIW, best crab cakes are at the Edgewater Restaurant on Mayo Rd, with zero view and zero ambiance; takeout is recommended, with a a seasonal water view from our house.

Edited by OhBe1

quirk - '12 CR MCS 6m, WP, MR, HK. Conti DWS, Kosei K4R, Hardened NM TA insert, NM strut bar, Rennline skidplate, WMW heat shield, Philips X-treme, OEM Lumbars, mudflaps & black trim, free camber mod, WeatherTech mats, RearGuard...

You're probably thinking of a place like Cantler's, a short somewhat scenic drive, but with parking issues (best approached by boat). Downtown, Phillip's offers perhaps the only water view, of the many restaurants.

Going south, there is Yellowfin on Rt. 2 with great water view, or Mike's on Riva Rd. If you're thinking of driving a bit more, Pirate's Cove in Galesville, or our usual place, Skipper's Pier in Deale. The latter two offer the best chance of a group shot in the parking lot.

Cantler's and Philip's are probably the priciest.

FWIW, best crab cakes are at the Edgewater Restaurant on Mayo Rd, with zero view and zero ambiance; takeout is recommended, with a a seasonal water view from our house.

Ok these are a good start. I don't know that we want to drive too far and maybe I have to drop my vision of being waterfront. Given how far out it is and the month we may only get 3 - 6 MINIs so probably don't need a huge parking lot. How much farther are Galesville and Deale where you say we can get a fun group shot?

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg

30-ish minutes for Galesville, another 10 for Deale.

There may be another possibility downtown, I need to check it out.

30-ish minutes for Galesville, another 10 for Deale.

There may be another possibility downtown, I need to check it out.

Thanks, I really appreciate all of the suggestions.

I think 10 - 15 minutes from the dealership is fine but people may not want another 30 minute drive, especially if it's in the direction away from DC/ VA.

Tigger 2006 the cabrio and Riversong the 2014 Countryman

Tggrrr010.jpg