Poison Ivy

Board Meeting: 01/11/2014

Sat Jan 11th at 4:00 - 5:30

Location: Catalina's house (Annandale, VA - PM me for address)

In accordance with our bylaws this meeting is open to full club members only (you have a current badge and have paid dues)

Members are welcome to participate however they are not eligible to vote if there are any matters to vote on. If you want to present a topic or idea please let board member know so that it can be put on the agenda.

While members have always been welcome to attend a board meeting, this is a new process to post the meetings in the events. We are interested in hearing what members have to say and would like to demystify the activities of your club officers.

Parking: All spots are free/open during the day. Only restricted after 10pm. Park anywhere you find a spot.

Signature.JPG

DCMM Renewal Badges will be made after the board meeting. Members who have renewed and attend can go home with their badges. That being said, this is a courtesy reminder for everyone to submit their renewals. Of course you still have until Jan 31st for the grace period. Thanks everyone!

Signature.JPG

Just so you guys know where I put the board meeting in important things in my life... The New Orleans Saints are playing at 4:35. You'll have to pardon me if I keep checking my phone for the scores...

:)

I picked up a package of 5 layer dip, chips, a meat and cheese party tray and a mediterranean sampler tray. Oh, I slaved over a hot shopping cart for a small package of cookies too! I figured while I was at BJ's, I may as well ask Catalina if I could help here with something for us to snack on while figuring out how to fix the world! :)

2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon "Homer"

2012 MB/CR JCW R55 "Merlin" Sold

2009 LB/LB R56 "Archie" Sold

So I'm not going to be able to make it due to being sick, I think i have the flu but not sure. If you want the flu just let me know I'll be more then happy to pass it along, but seriously I don't want to get anyone else sick so I am staying home and will see about being on the phone while the meeting is going on.

STella- 14' Focus ST Roush CAI, Cobb access port stage1 tune, custom Ptuning 3" exhuast, Levels FMIC, Turbosmart BOV, rally armor mud flaps, more to come.